Carillon Club Overview
Nestled in the southwest corner of Naperville, Carillon Club is an active 55+ property community. This subdivision caters to pre-retirees with many activities, amenities, and incredible housing units.
Many of these houses are single family homes & waterfront properties since there are several ponds and lakes within the community, so this might check off your search criteria.
Carillon Club is also next to tons of shopping and dining options and a golf club next door.
- Carillon Club Overview
- Carillon Club Homes For Sale | Carillon Club, Naperville, IL Real Estate Information
- Carillon Club Amenities & HOA Info
- Carillon Club Neighborhood Lifestyle
- Schools Near Carillon Club
- Parks Near Carillon Club
- Subdivisions Near Carillon Club
- Naperville, IL Local Spotlight
Carillon Club Homes For Sale | Carillon Club, Naperville, IL Real Estate Information
Here are the most recent Carillon Club Naperville IL homes that are available for sale.
No Results Found.
Carillon Club Amenities & HOA Info
Because this subdivision caters to the 55+ crowd, it offers residents a wide range of amenities. That said, there are also tons of things to do nearby, so individuals and couples won’t find themselves sitting around the house unless that’s what they want to do.
The community has an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center, tennis courts, a playground, and even a three-hole golf course. Since the White Eagle Golf Club is next door, residents can practice their skills here and then wow their friends on the green.
Carillon Club also has a fantastic clubhouse where residents can host parties and participate in various gatherings throughout the year. The Carillon Club HOA is actively involved within the community and organizes events and other activities.
Carillon Club Neighborhood Lifestyle
Living in Carillon Club is a fun and rewarding experience. Whether you’re a social butterfly or prefer to spend time alone in nature, you can find your purpose here. Beyond the amenities within the community, Carillon Club is also close to lots of retailers and restaurants.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Paris Bistro – If you’re looking for fine dining without pretension, Paris Bistro is an excellent place to enjoy a meal. The menu is divine, with decadent favorites like fondue, steak frites, duck coq au vin, and braised lamb shank. Paris Bistro is perfect for special occasions or just a delicious meal while you’re out on the town.
- Biaggi’s Ristorante – While French cooking is succulent and dripping with fats and oils, Italian food is delightfully fulfilling. When you’re in the mood for pasta, Biaggi’s offers some top-tier temptations. In addition to traditional dishes, you can also get steak, seafood, and some incredible craft-made sandwiches and salads.
- Anthem Ale House – No neighborhood would be complete without a local bar. Anthem is one of several pub houses in the area, so when you need a place to grab a drink and hang out for a little while, Anthem is always available. The draft selection is excellent, and the menu is a step above what you would expect for a bar and grill. You can get sushi, wings, sandwiches, burgers, and more.
The greater Naperville area is also home to many events throughout the year. No matter the season or time of the month, you’re sure to find something to tickle your fancy. Some top events you can experience include:
- Food Truck Festivals – Sample world-class dishes from some of the best food trucks in the Midwest.
- Music Festivals – Swing music, jazz and blues, or rock is part of the Naperville experience.
- Food Experiences – Naperville is full of foodies, and there are many events centered around a specific type of food. For example, in May, you can go on the annual Chocolate Walk.
Schools Near Carillon Club
As an active 55+ community, some residents may live with their children. While access to local schools may not be as big of a selling point as with other subdivisions, the area is home to some high-quality education centers.
Fry Elementary School
Fry Elementary is an elementary school educating grades one through five. This school is located at 3204 Tall Grass Dr, Naperville, IL, District 204
Gregory Middle School
Gregory Middle School is a junior high that educates students from grades six through eight. Gregory Middle is located at 2621 Springdale Cir, Naperville, IL, District 204
Neuqua Valley High School
Neuqua Valley High School is a high school that educates students in grades nine through 12. Neuqua High is located at 2360 95th St, Naperville, IL, District 204
Parks Near Carillon Club
Green spaces are not hard to find in and around Carillon Club. This subdivision even has its own park, Heatherstone Park. Whether you love to hike, walk your dogs, or explore the wilderness, you can find the right adventure close by.
You can walk to this park from practically anywhere in Carillon Club. This park has:
- Water Activities
- Basketball Court
- Walking Trails
- Picnic Area
Frontier is one of the largest parks in Naperville, and it has tons of sports courts and its own sports complex.
So, if you’re trying to put the “active” in “active 55+ community,” you can flex your muscles and show off your skills here. Also, if you have kids involved in sports, they’ll likely play games at Frontier. Frontier has:
- Basketball Courts
- Baseball Fields
- Soccer Fields
- Skate Park
- Bocce Ball Fields
- Picnic Area
Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve
Most of the parks in and around Carillon Club are a mix of natural and developed spaces. But, if you prefer to explore the wilderness and spot local wildlife, you need to visit Springbrook.
This preserve covers 1,800 acres, so there is always something new to discover. We recommend visiting for sunrise or sunset, as the views along the water are spectacular at these times of the day. Springbrook also has:
- Off-Leash Dog Area
- Hiking Trails
- Picnic Area
- Model and Drone Area
Subdivisions Near Carillon Club
Naperville and other Chicago suburbs have some notable subdivisions, although most of them are not built around 55+ residents. The closest subdivisions to Carillon Club are:
- Wagner Farms – This is a brand-new subdivision along 103rd Street and Highway 59. Wagner Farms is a family-friendly community with multi-story homes.
- Ashwood Pointe – This subdivision is located between Wolf’s Crossing and 248th ave. It offers a variety of homes for families, individuals, and couples.
- Prairie Crossing – This subdivision is just across the street from Wagner Farms. It was built in the early 2000s and caters to families.
Naperville, IL Local Spotlight
We love to support local businesses and wanted to call out a Carillon Club Naperville IL area favorite.
Since we’re in the Midwest, we should celebrate local foods and flavors. Johnny’s Red Hots is a hot dog restaurant specializing in red hot wieners, chili cheese fries, and cheese-steaks.
This place is a quintessential hangout spot that’s perfect for kids and adults alike.
Whether you’re looking for a light snack between meals or just want to pig out with some old-fashioned comfort food, Johnny’s has your back.